Unlocking GDPR Success in 2023
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) affects organizations in Europe that collect personal data about individuals.
Penalties can reach up to 4% of worldwide revenue or up to €20 million for non-compliant companies. There is an ever growing global demand and need for employees to know at least the basics of privacy and data protection and the meaning of these in their daily practices. This comprehensive course will provide you with the required knowledge and tools to identify GDPR requirements, analyze the gaps within your organization, and create a roadmap to becoming confident in processing personal data in compliance with GDPR.
The course will also equip you to become a data protection officer who can confidently monitor an organization’s data protection compliance and advise on its data protection obligations.
UPGRADE YOUR CAREER BY BECOMING A PROFESSIONAL IN DATA PROTECTION!
There is so much to learn in this course:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Structure
- UK vs EU GDPR
- Data Protection Principles
- Data Subjects Rights
- Data Protection Officer Role
- Creation and Analysis of GDPR Compliance Program
- Privacy by Design
- Penalties and Fines
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
- Incident Management Process
- GDPR Monitoring Compliance
- GDPR Audit Process
- Continual Improvement
- GDPR Cloud Storage Requirements
- Free GDPR Implementation Toolkit and Resources